I can get sentimental over the holidays (I suppose it’s better than bitter and/or depressed). I have an affinity to certain timeless and transcendent lessons in childhood stories, The Grinch, Charlie Brown, Pee Wee’s Christmas (HAH!) . . . but the video below is a clip of my all time favorite. No speaking (but for a bit of music and song) – there is no need for words. Beautiful renderings in pastels and what I feel is the most HONEST lesson about life – joy, hope, imagination, clinging, sorrow and Impermanence.
Live'n Aloha on Maui.
Lately just posting pics, artwork, vids, & music with just a headline (less seems to be more).
Into Wilber, Beck, Zen Stuffs, Spiritual Concepts, Philosophy and Humor (kinda geeky humor).
Currently attempting to strengthen my meditation skills (this has been a 20 yr process).
Thanks for stopp'n by and please leave a comment. Poz or Neg, all comments welcome.
"I don't like Spam" (said with a British accent)
- johnherberger on get over it already
- Mitch Ham on get over it already
- Shadow Jackson on A Fish Does Not Know It Is In Water
- Eisya on kinda like the beginning of meditation – might as well just let it go
- Friday Glam Spam | Garbo Laughs on Visual Zen Moment (The Monk, The Madame and the Icon – a look from an archetype’s eyes)